We want you to be 100% satisfied with the quality of the product you purchase from
MarineParents.com. If for any reason you are not satisfied*, let us know within 30 days of
the shipping date and we'll work with you to make it right.
All returns must include a Return Authorization number (RA#). For additional
information on returns and to obtain an RA#, please see our section of the website titled
Custom Text on Shirts
We offer custom text on the
back of many of our EGA Shop exclusive designs. To assure you have the highest quality
product, we make sure the text on the back is visually appealing. We will choose appropriate
colors and fonts for the custom text. When you type the text for your order, please keep the
following tips in mind:
- We will NOT put "RCT" or "Recruit" on the back of any
- We suggest that you spell out the word "Platoon".
- The size of the font will vary on the back of the shirt to assure it is visually
appealing and legible.
- We will choose the best font and color of text to compliment the front of the shirt
- In most cases, custom text looks best when it is all upper case particularly when
there are letters like y, g, p, q, and j involved. We will do the case in a format that looks
best on your shirt.
- Make sure you select the correct family affiliaton; if you do not choose an
affiliation, we will use "FAMILY".
- Make sure you spell names correctly before placing your order.
- Make sure you enter correct dates before placing your order.
- Make sure you have the correct platoon number, company, battalion and depot location
before placing your order.
*Custom Text Return Policy
Our custom shirts cannot be returned for exchange or refund. Many
of our designs are specific to date functions such as graduation dates for boot camp. We also
have custom designs with family affiliations. Even if you do not choose custom text on the
back of these shirts, they are a custom shirt and are not eligible for exchange or
When applicable, products
are supplied with the manufacturer's standard warranty. No other warranties are express or
implied. MarineParents.com, Inc. cannot be held liable for the performance of any
manufacturer, product, or carrier.
Must be returned or exchanged with 14 days
of invoice date. We inspect every sword before shipping, so if the item arrived damaged,
please call us immediately at 1-888-881-8762 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Laser etched swords
are non-returnable unless the sword is defective. MarineParents.com, Inc. will exercise the
right to repair or replace the sword.
Products may be returned for a refund or store credit within
30 days of the order being shipped. No product may be returned without first obtaining a
Return Authorization number (RA#). Products returned without an RA# will be
Click here to
learn how to obtain an RA#.